Personal and Commercial use License
Creative Vector grants you a perpetual, non-exclusive, non-transferable, worldwide license to use the files for permitted personal and commercial purposes.
This license allows you to use the files for cutting pieces of this files, with no limit on the number of item (psyhical item) if you use for presonal use, on laser cutting machines or other CNC cutting machines (vinyl, router, plasma, etc.) as well as making pieces on 3D printers for:
- Personal use (cut out model)
- Use finished products (cut out) you give as gifts.
Commercial use License
This license allows you to use the files for cutting pieces of this files, with limit in the project description of item (psyhical item) if you use for sell (if there is no limit in the description, the limit is 1), on laser cutting machines or other CNC cutting machines (vinyl, router, plasma, etc.) as well as making pieces on 3D printers for:
- Use finished products (cut out) that you offer for sale at: your own business physical store, craft shows and fairs, your personal or business social media accounts or through personal or peer-to-peer e-commerce websites and platforms.
If you want to sell more than given limit physical item, please purchase the designs files again.
given limit physical (cut-out) item solds = 1 design purchased every time
Prohibited Uses of the files
You can not use the files as they are or as part of a new design or artwork for:
- Selling, sharing, gifting, transferring, distributing, passing down as inheritance, or re-selling in any manner the files;
- Using our files in any media or manner other than as a file for use in a CNC cutting machine, laser machine or 3D printer.
For example, this means that you may not use our files for any of the following:
- to create images for digital media (like those for social media, websites, blogs, etc.)
- to create images for printed media (any printing technology different from CNC cutting machines, like CMYK printers, serigraphy, embroidery machines, as a tattoo, etc.)
- as a logo or part of a logo for any business, person or organization.
- uploading or sharing the files to a third party (like an on-demand cutting or printing site)
Use of the images and photos by Creative Vector
You can not use any of the images owned by Creative Vector files for advertising the pieces you cut with the files. These images include:
- the logo
- the rendered images
- Photos and other images on Creative Vector, Etsy Shop and social media accounts